I really want to compile my favorites from Cook's Illustrated my month also, but that might have to wait a while.
- Bean Burritos - Good freezer food for making ahead.
- Tomato and Sausage Risotto - fairly easy and very tasty. Good comfort food that I made again this week.
- Steak and Onion Sandwich - a super easy recipe I love, but I may replace this with the lighter version I tried from ATK earlier this year.
- Baked Pasta with Spinach, Ricotta, and Prosciutto - this can get dry if you overcook. A better ricotta will help.
- Southwestern Skillet Pie - one of my most used recipes. Flexible, quick and easy.
- Chicken Posole - I haven't made this one the past few years, but I should, because it is an easy tasty soup.
- Chicken with Bell Pepper Sauce - The recipe calls for steak, but I've always made it with boneless chicken breasts which works out nicely.
- Sweet Potato Biscuits - I've never put these in the blog, but I love these biscuits and make them often. The hardest part is getting the sweet potato cooked first. It is easy, just time consuming.
Everyday Food recipes from November that I still really want to try:
- Savory Sweet Potato Souflees
- Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
- Maple Glazed Sweet Potato and Parsnips
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares
- Brussels Sprouts with Baon and Apple
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Frosting